Heimdall 2 Analog Interconnect
The new, second generation Norse Series interconnects deliver a level of performance not previously possible at their price points. Nordost’s proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction, first introduced on the legendary Valhalla reference cables, creates a virtual air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system. Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors and FEP insulation throughout, the result is the ideal electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer. Optimized conductor dimensions, and asymmetrical grounding topology significantly extend the musical performance of the new Norse series, finally allowing your equipment to deliver its full performance potential, while the consistency of design and materials across the entire Norse Series means that you can easily prioritize a system-wide solution without compromising the coherence of your cables.
Norse Series – the fast track to superior musical performance.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 4 x 24AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC copper solid-core conductors
- Fully shielded
- High Performance FEP Insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed
- Terminated with high quality MoonGlo RCA or Neutrik XLR connectors.
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA