Tyr 2 Loudspeaker Cable
The new, second generation Norse Series loudspeaker cables deliver a level of performance not previously possible at their price points. Nordost’s proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction creates a virtual air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system. Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors and extruded, flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is the ideal electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer between amplifier and loudspeakers.
Tyr 2 represents the top of the Norse 2 tree, and its amazing musical performance challenges our Reference series Valhalla designs. Combining natural dynamics with real world weight and scale, the results are spectacular without being hyped or exaggerated, allowing performances and recordings, as well as the electronics reproducing them, to deliver every last ounce of music that’s on the disc. With advanced mechanical tuning to aid the exceptional electrical performance of the MMF construction, Tyr 2’s only competition comes from further up the Nordost range.
Norse Series – the fast track to superior musical performance.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 26 x 22 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC copper solid core conductors
- Extremely precise, mechanically stable extruded ribbon construction
- High Performance FEP Internal Insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed
- Terminated with high quality gold plated Nordost Z plugs or spade connectors.
Manufactured and hand-built in the USA