Heimdall 2 75 Ohm S/PDIF Digital Lead
Digital data transfer demands precise impedance matching in both cable and connectors. Manufactured entirely in the USA, the Heimdall 2 S/PDIF cable is optimized for digital signal transfer and uses a silver-plated solid OFC conductor suspended in our proprietary, precision Micro Mono-Filament construction with a full coverage coaxial shield. Combined with combination BNC/RCA connectors it provides a true 75 Ohm signal path for digital data, resulting in clearly audible sonic and musical benefits. The result is an ultra high-speed, low loss cable specifically designed to deliver the best possible performance from today’s high-resolution digital audio sources. They may only be “ones” and “zeros” but poor impedance matching has a dramatic impact on the accuracy with which they are passed from one electronic device to another. No surprise then, that Nordost’s ultra-close tolerance digital transfer solutions deliver the goods, sonically and musically.
Norse Series – the fast track to superior musical performance.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 1x 20 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC solid core conductor
- Silver-plated OFC braided coaxial shield
- High performance FEP internal insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed.
- Terminated with gold-plated true 75 Ohm BNC/RCA connectors.
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA