브랜드 소개

SOTA 소개 2012년 9월 2일 일요일

WHO IS SOTA SALES AND SERVICE?

SOTA Sales and Service Center, founded by Kirk and Donna Bodinet, has been manufacturing the whole line of SOTA turntables, as well as providing parts, repairs, upgrades, modifications and LP accessories like our LP Cleaner since 1997. SOTA offers ten new and four refurbished turntable models. Turntables available range from the top of the line MILLENNIA and COSMOS, Recommended Components - Absolute Sound and Stereophile, to the outstanding value of our entry level, Recommended Component, COMET and MOONBEAM models. SOTA also offers two versions of our LP Cleaning Machine.
For almost twenty years we have been an integral part in the design and manufacturing of SOTA products. We began as part owners and later became part of the engineering and design team (with David Fletcher, Jack Shafton and John Gilmore) during the development of the SOTA COMET, MOONBEAM, MILLENNIA and SOTA Record Cleaning Machine products. Since its inception, physicist David Fletcher remains involved as our electronic parts designer and analog playback physics consultant.

The SOTA products available today continue the tradition of exceptional analog playback performance they established over thirty years ago. And, we have seen a very strong, enthusiastic response from the industry in keeping these exceptional products in the specialty audio market. Whether you have supported SOTA in the past or not, we are certain your support and confidence in the SOTA product line will be and continue to be justified. These ultra-high quality products are sure to please any audio enthusiast, as they continue to set the standard for affordable analog playback equipment in the 21st century!
On behalf of everyone at SOTA Sales and Service Center, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. If at any time you need help or questions answered, please contact us. SOTA Sales and Service Center is a committed, full-service manufacturer offering first class sales and service for our valued customers. Enjoy our website.

REVIEWS

"I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the SOTA Comet. This is a well-designed system and its parts and materials work in harmony to produce considerable musical enjoyment for a modest investment." Victor Chavira, Positive Feedback, July, 2004

"The quietness of the Comet never ceased to amaze me. I highly recommend the SOTA Comet for anyone who wants to get into vinyl and not have to be an engineer to get the most out of the experience!" Ed Morawski, Positive Feedback, July, 2004

Cosmos Series III ..."its equal cost over twice to multiples its base price...while I know of none...its superior." Paul Seydor, The Absolute Sound, December/January, 2004

"a space-age, drop-dead-gorgeous concoction of gloss black naughtiness. Gorgeous to look at, gorgeous to listen to...Sound quality is superb and in terms of sound staging and tonal accuracy it leads the pack. The Reflex Clamp is "the best-built, and most effective design I have come across." Geoff Husband, TNT Audio, France, January, 2004

"my new Series III Cosmos threw a cavernous stage that was evenly illuminated from front to back and from side to side. The oiled-rosewood cabinet was eye-poppingly gorgeous, with a rich, vivid, high-contrast grain and painstakingly crafted corner joints." Paul Bolin, Stereophile, July, 2003

SOTA Comet..."engineering is what the Comet delivers." Michael Fremer, Stereophile, February, 2003 www.sterophile.com

"...the SOTA Sapphire is a mature design that traces its DNA straight from the Golden Age of audiophile analog. Unfussy in set up and unperturbed by the listening environment, it promises to make marvelous music for decades to come." Bruce Kinch, Listener Hi-Fi & Music Review, September/October, 2002

Millennia Vacuum Turntable, "Exceptional midrange clarity is its most distinctive attraction, and highs are silky smooth. Dynamics are good, and the bass is very defined, if leaner than life." Recommended Systems Components, The Absolute Sound, Issue 138, October/November, 2002

"The Star in a word, is suave, the Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett of turntables. At its regular $2869 price, I think the SOTA Star is a good value. It is absolutely beautiful, very well built, and sounds great... I think the refurbished and warranted Star, at half the price, is an incredible value....I plan to back up my words with my wallet." Nels Ferr? TNT HiFi Magazine, May, 2002

"I found the Moonbeam slightly harmonically richer (especially in the upper-mids) than the Music Hall MM-5, ... I found it quiet in terms of surface noise (a commendable achievement at this price point), and music came from a background that was quite dark; I believe that contributed to its high level of detail retrieval." Stephan Harrell, The Absolute Sound, Issue 135, April/May 2002

"I highly recommend the SOTA Record Cleaning Machine to any truly serious audiophile or record collector." Arnie Goodman, The Audiophile Voice, Volume 8, Issue 1, April, 2002

Cosmos & Millennia Vacuum Turntables, Recommended Systems Components, The Absolute Sound, Issue 124, June/July 2000

Millennia Vacuum Turntable - "It's the SOTA's ability to separate musical instruments while still producing a cohesive whole that's really breathtaking. Rarely has any component made it so easy to pick out instruments and follow them regardless of the complexity of the mix." What Hi Fi, May 2000

"The fact that the Millennia acquitted itself well against products double its price says a lot for its design integrity. I was struck again and again by the excellence and immediacy of the best analog." Dan Sweeney, The Absolute Sound, Issue 123, April/May 2000 (Dan purchased the Millennia.)

Millennia Vacuum Turntable - "Whether it's a huge orchestral slam or a slice of thumping techno, the SOTA has the ability to hypnotize with the way it's able to separate instruments in the mix. Vinyl reproduction doesn't come better than this." Editors Choice, Stuff Magazine, September 2000

"Records were found to be greatly improved. I cannot stress enough how much this type of record cleaning can improve the enjoyment of music. As a cleaner of vinyl records, and an easy-to-use one at that, the SOTA comes highly recommended." Andrew Harrison, Hi-Fi News, February 2000
"The quietness of the Comet never ceased to amaze me. I highly recommend the SOTA Comet for anyone who wants to get into vinyl and not have to be an engineer to get the most out of the experience!" Ed Morawski, Positive Feedback, July, 2004

Cosmos Series III ..."its equal cost over twice to multiples its base price...while I know of none...its superior." Paul Seydor, The Absolute Sound, December/January, 2004

"a space-age, drop-dead-gorgeous concoction of gloss black naughtiness. Gorgeous to look at, gorgeous to listen to...Sound quality is superb and in terms of sound staging and tonal accuracy it leads the pack. The Reflex Clamp is "the best-built, and most effective design I have come across." Geoff Husband, TNT Audio, France, January, 2004

"my new Series III Cosmos threw a cavernous stage that was evenly illuminated from front to back and from side to side. The oiled-rosewood cabinet was eye-poppingly gorgeous, with a rich, vivid, high-contrast grain and painstakingly crafted corner joints." Paul Bolin, Stereophile, July, 2003

SOTA Comet..."engineering is what the Comet delivers." Michael Fremer, Stereophile, February, 2003 www.sterophile.com

"...the SOTA Sapphire is a mature design that traces its DNA straight from the Golden Age of audiophile analog. Unfussy in set up and unperturbed by the listening environment, it promises to make marvelous music for decades to come." Bruce Kinch, Listener Hi-Fi & Music Review, September/October, 2002

Millennia Vacuum Turntable, "Exceptional midrange clarity is its most distinctive attraction, and highs are silky smooth. Dynamics are good, and the bass is very defined, if leaner than life." Recommended Systems Components, The Absolute Sound, Issue 138, October/November, 2002

"The Star in a word, is suave, the Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett of turntables. At its regular $2869 price, I think the SOTA Star is a good value. It is absolutely beautiful, very well built, and sounds great... I think the refurbished and warranted Star, at half the price, is an incredible value....I plan to back up my words with my wallet." Nels Ferr? TNT HiFi Magazine, May, 2002

"I found the Moonbeam slightly harmonically richer (especially in the upper-mids) than the Music Hall MM-5, ... I found it quiet in terms of surface noise (a commendable achievement at this price point), and music came from a background that was quite dark; I believe that contributed to its high level of detail retrieval." Stephan Harrell, The Absolute Sound, Issue 135, April/May 2002

"I highly recommend the SOTA Record Cleaning Machine to any truly serious audiophile or record collector." Arnie Goodman, The Audiophile Voice, Volume 8, Issue 1, April, 2002

Cosmos & Millennia Vacuum Turntables, Recommended Systems Components, The Absolute Sound, Issue 124, June/July 2000

Millennia Vacuum Turntable - "It's the SOTA's ability to separate musical instruments while still producing a cohesive whole that's really breathtaking. Rarely has any component made it so easy to pick out instruments and follow them regardless of the complexity of the mix." What Hi Fi, May 2000

"The fact that the Millennia acquitted itself well against products double its price says a lot for its design integrity. I was struck again and again by the excellence and immediacy of the best analog." Dan Sweeney, The Absolute Sound, Issue 123, April/May 2000 (Dan purchased the Millennia.)

Millennia Vacuum Turntable - "Whether it's a huge orchestral slam or a slice of thumping techno, the SOTA has the ability to hypnotize with the way it's able to separate instruments in the mix. Vinyl reproduction doesn't come better than this." Editors Choice, Stuff Magazine, September 2000

"Records were found to be greatly improved. I cannot stress enough how much this type of record cleaning can improve the enjoyment of music. As a cleaner of vinyl records, and an easy-to-use one at that, the SOTA comes highly recommended." Andrew Harrison, Hi-Fi News, February 2000